The Association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages in the Australian Capital Territory warmly welcomes educators working with English language learners in pre-school, school, adult English, ELICOS, tertiary, teacher education and research programs.
Refer 2 new members and get your membership FREE!
Join ATESOL A.C.T. now and start enjoying the benefits.
Membership entitles you to members’ rates at:
- ATESOL ACT events
- professional learning activities organised by most ACTA member associations across Australia (many on-line and many are free)
- the biennial ACTA conference and lively professional learning workshops with local, national and international presenters.
You will also:
- receive ATESOL ACT e-newsletters that include information on professional development activities and more
- get updates on and input to TESOL advocacy in the ACT and nationally
- benefit from affiliation with the Australian Council of TESOL Associations (ACTA), which advocates nationally for TESOL teachers and learners, is responsible for the biennial national ACTA conference and the online TESOL in Context journal.